The Wool Tent will have raw, washed and ready to spin fleeces from all breeds of fiber animals, including sheep, alpacas, goats, llamas, rabbits.
They also have natural colored and dyed roving and yarns, spinning, weaving, rug hooking, knitting and crocheting tools, woven rugs, knitted and crocheted hats and headbands, wet felted and needle felted finished goods, photography, note cards, Christmas items, sheep and crafting novelties and more.
There will be educational demonstrations going throughout the weekend. Stop in and learn to spin, knit, crochet, weave, needle felt and process wool. Be inspired!
Our 2023 Wool Partners:
- Atavastic Acres – C.K. Burke
- Colorplay Fiber Arts – Valerie Arthur
- Crafty Cyborg
- Edwards Woolworks – Shawn Edwards
- Gremlin Woodworks
- Hinkston Handmade
- Jessica’s Creations – With Laura
- Joshua and Jaydin Hill – Sibling Shearers
- Kate Stone – Stone Gully
- Lana’s Loomed Luxuries – Lana Teetor
- Morgandell Farm – Andrea Edwards
- Reclaimed Ranch – Melissa Kale
- Rhapsody in Hue – Melanie and Margeaux Gibson
- Shay Day Fiber Arts – Shay Hill
- Stone Gully